I am looking for a Facilities Manager (FM) in Dublin
Responsible for managing all aspects of facilities service and in this capacity, the jobholder will be the person responsible for the service delivery at a specified location, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement
The role will have functional accountability and the jobholder is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction.
The FM is responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FM must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. direct reports, service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Decision making / complex problem solving:
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis and judgement
- Corporate experience (Very Client Focused)
- Capable of managing a team
- Planning and organising:
- Able to evaluate priorities as appropriate
- Able to resolve conflict and communicate intentions clearly
- Deliver on time and with high quality results
- A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity.
- A proven team player at ease with sleeves rolled up approach.
- High level of IT literacy (including Spreadsheets and word processing)