I am looking for a Facilities Assistant for my Client in Cambridge
This is an exciting new role in an expanding team which would suit someone with previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
Reporting daily to the Facilities Manager, the role of Facilities Assistant has been created to assist the Facilities Manager in all and any areas to ensure that the FM services to the building run smoothly.
- Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the building and recording the findings.
- Using the auditing system to print reports to show client trends of common issues throughout the building.
- Working with the Facilities Manager to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves.
- Meeting with the Department Heads quarterly with the Facilities Manager and ensuring all growth requirements for Space are managed accordingly.
- Managing internal moves within the building with the Facilities Manager
- Working with Facilities Manager to maintain floor plans
- Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables used by Employees and placing orders with suppliers.
- Working with the Meetings and Events team and assisting in setting up in house and external events as and when required.
- Working with the Building Ops team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
- Managing fire wardens and first aiders and assist with scheduling training and refresher training as necessary
- Upkeep and review of Manuals, Handbooks, Guidance notes etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
- IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active and hands on – happy to support other Team members
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workloal
- Customer service background essential